What a ride the last two years have been! We think A Terrible, Horrible, No Good Year, a journal of six-word memoirs, is an interesting perspective of what we have been through.
The C3 team even wrote their own six-word memoirs as a team building and reflection exercise this month. What would your six-word memoir say?
C3 Team’s Six-Word Memoirs
- Don’t let “someday” become your yesterday. Todd
- Pause the chatter, enjoy the time! Carolyn
- “Mommy, I have to go potty!” (while I’m on Zoom calls) Celeste
- Three new family members … what quarantine?? Rebecca
- This time, Momma gets a puppy! Courtnee
- How’d we survive? Technology, Family, Friends! Lisa
- Tried retirement … got bored … working part-time. Malinda
- Quarantine, we baked lots of bread! Suszanne
- So many life transitions at once. Kristi
- You’re on mute. You’re on mute! – anyone on a Zoom call